All jewellery is sensitive to wear and should be cared for accordingly. We recommend having your jewellery professionally serviced every 12-18 months. To help maintain the beauty of your jewellery in the interim, please consider the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewellery before bed, workouts, showers, or swimming.
- Be organized! Allocate a safe and familiar area to store your jewellery on a regular basis.
- Store each item separately to avoid contact and/or scratches.
- Gently clean your jewellery at home in a safe workspace using a toothbrush with warm water, and regular dish soap.
- Silver jewellery is best cleaned using appropriate silver polishing cloths. These are available for sale at our store.
We highly recommend taking an inventory of all your jewellery. This can help with any potential future insurance claims. Appraisals and certificates are suggested for all precious jewellery. We offer these services starting at $15.
Inquire with your insurer on the value allocated to your precious jewellery collection. Consider adjusting your policy in accordance with the total value of your jewellery.